Please see below some important legal notices about RedeWire.
ABOUT US AND REDEWIRE
- RedeWire is used to provide information on certain funds and fund managers.
- The communications and information within RedeWire are issued and/or shared in the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area by both Rede Partners LLP and Rede Partners (Netherlands) B.V. The communications and information within RedeWire are issued and/or shared in the United States of America by Rede Partners (Americas) LLC. The communications and information within RedeWire are issued and/or shared in Hong Kong by Rede Partners (Asia) Limited. The communications and information within RedeWire are issued and/or shared with users in other countries by Rede Partners LLP.
- Rede Partners LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with its registered address at 110 Park Street, 3rd Floor, London, England, W1K 6NX. Rede Partners LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
- Rede Partners (Netherlands) B.V., a besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid, having its statutory seat at Herengracht 124, 1015 BT Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Rede Partners (Netherlands) B.V. is licensed by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets and authorised by various regulators in respect of the provision of cross-border services.
- Rede Partners (Americas) LLC, is a limited liability company registered in Delaware, with registered address at Suite 403, 1270 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY 10020. Rede Partners (Americas) is SEC registered broker dealer under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and a member in good standing of FINRA and SIPC.
- Rede Partners (Asia) Limited is a private limited company with office at suite Level 23, Unit 2305, Prosperity Tower, 39 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Rede Partners (Asia) Limited is licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission to carry on Type 1 (Dealing in Securities) regulated activities under the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
- Throughout these Terms, Rede Partners LLP, Rede Partners (Netherlands) B.V., Rede Partners (Americas) LLC, and Rede Partners (Asia) Limited, and are referred to as “we”, “our”, “us”, or “Rede Partners”. We use the terms “you” and “your” to mean any person using RedeWire.
- Rede Partners is engaged by its clients to market their funds. Rede Partners is not an advisory client or fund investor of its client funds, although its partners and employees may themselves invest in client funds via a pooled vehicle established for such purpose. For providing its services, Rede Partners is entitled to cash compensation generally based on the amount of capital commitments to the client fund, with such compensation paid by the Manager rather than the client fund. A client fund may however bear certain out-of-pocket expenses related to Rede’s engagement. As a result, Rede Partners has a significant economic incentive to solicit investors to commit capital to their clients’ funds, resulting in a material conflict of interest on its part.
NOTICE TO CANADIAN INVESTORS
- Rede Partners is relying on the international dealer exemption pursuant to sections 8.18 of National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations in Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec and Saskatchewan (collectively, the Jurisdictions).
- Further to relying on such exemption, we advise that: (i) Rede Partners is not registered in the Jurisdictions to act as a dealer; (ii) the address of the head office of Rede Partners is 110 Park Street, 3rd Floor, London W1K 6NX, United Kingdom; and (iii) all or substantially all of Rede Partner’s assets may be situated outside of Canada. For details of the appointed service agent in the relevant province please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR THE FULL NOTICE TO SWISS INVESTORS, please click here
- Rede Partners LLP is affiliated with Finanzombudsstelle Schweiz (FINOS), Talstrasse 20 8001 Zürich. +41 44 552 0800 www.finos.ch.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- The purpose of these Terms is to define the terms and conditions on which we shall provide access to RedeWire and allow you to use the various features and functionalities of RedeWire.
- By using RedeWire, you are accepting the practices and consenting to the terms below. If you do not consent to all of the terms below, then you should immediately discontinue your use of and access to this Portal.
- We may update these Terms from time to time. Should we do so, the new terms will become effective from the moment they are uploaded onto RedeWire. You should check the Terms when you visit RedeWire to confirm the most recent Terms that apply.
YOUR USE OF REDEWIRE AND REGISTRATION
- RedeWire, including, without limitation, the information and documents herein (the “Contents”), provide certain information concerning certain funds and fund managers for general informational purposes only. Under no circumstances should any information or materials presented on RedeWire be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, financial instruments, investments or other services.
- You confirm (and re-confirm each time you access RedeWire) that you have appropriate authority to access this Portal on behalf of the entity or entities that you represent and that your agreement to these Terms constitutes agreement to these Terms by the entity or entities that you represent.
- RedeWire and the Contents are directed only at persons who are Eligible Counterparties or Professional Clients as defined under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2004/39/EC and discussed further below. The information available through RedeWire is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Rede Partners, its clients or their affiliates to any requirement to be registered or authorised within such jurisdiction or country. By accessing RedeWire, you will be deemed to have represented that you or the entity that you represent are a person who can lawfully access RedeWire and receive this information without breaching or causing Rede Partners to breach any applicable regulation and without subjecting Rede Partners, its clients or their affiliates to any registration requirement.
- In order to become a registered user, you will need to create an account by following the relevant registration process on RedeWire. When you register with RedeWire, you will give us your full name and we will ask you to submit details about your organisation and ask you to create a password. This will allow you to create an account on RedeWire.
- Upon becoming a registered user of RedeWire, it is your responsibility to treat your registration and login information relating to RedeWire as confidential. We are not responsible for any use or misuse of your registration or login information (and resulting access to RedeWire) arising from your failure to keep your registration or login information safe and confidential. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your registration or login details, please notify us immediately.
- We may disable any access credentials and/or suspend your access to RedeWire in the event that we suspect that (a) an unauthorised person is using your access credentials; or (b) you have disclosed your access credentials to a third party in breach of these Terms.
ACCESS TO REDEWIRE
- We do not guarantee that RedeWire will always be available or uninterrupted. In addition to any other rights we have under these Terms, we may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of RedeWire from time to time, for example for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal of RedeWire.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in RedeWire, including, among other things, all trademarks, logos, service marks and service names, whether they are registered or not. These works are protected by, among other things, copyright laws and treaties around the world. We reserve all such rights.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Portal must always be acknowledged. You must not in any way use any part of the materials on our Portal for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so.
- Rede Partners grants you a limited, nonexclusive license to display and otherwise use portions of RedeWire solely for your own private, internal, informational purposes only, and to print pages from RedeWire only in connection with that use. You may not modify, distribute, transmit, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any text, graphics, logos and other source-identifying symbols, designs, icons, images, or other information, software or code obtained from RedeWire.
- Rede Partners may link to third-party web sites, and third-party web sites may link to RedeWire. Links are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link is not and does not imply an affiliation, endorsement, approval, verification or monitoring by Rede Partners of any information contained in any third-party Portal. Rede Partners is not responsible for the content of any site linked or linking to this site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
CONTENTS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS A FINANCIAL PROMOTION, SOLICITATION, RECOMMENDATION OR ADVICE
- RedeWire and the Contents do not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities, a recommendation, or advice. Rede Partners only deals with institutional accounts as defined in FINRA Rules 2111(b) and does not make any assessment as to suitability of any investment opportunity on behalf of any person.
- RedeWire and its Contents are for general informational purposes only. Under no circumstances should any information or materials presented on RedeWire be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, financial instruments, investments or other services. Dated content speaks only as of the date indicated.
- RedeWire and its Contents do not provide specific investing advice or strategies to any person. The investments and strategies discussed in the Contents may not be suitable for all investors and are not obligations of or guaranteed by Rede Partners or any of its affiliates. The investments are not bank deposits and are not insured by any entity and are subject to investment risks, including the loss of the principal amount invested. Nothing contained on RedeWire or Contents constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor is to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. Decisions based on the Contents are the sole responsibility of the user and tis organisation. If you would like investment, accounting, tax or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisors, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs. You agree that Rede Partners is not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Contents. Rede Partners will not treat users of RedeWire as its partners, clients, customers or investors by virtue of their accessing RedeWire.
- The Contents may contain information regarding past performance. Past performance is not indicative of future results. No representation is being made that any investment or transaction will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided. The investment return and principal value of an investment may fluctuate, and, as a result, with respect to products which provide for redemptions, your redemption value may be more or less than original cost.
- The Contents may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
CUSTOMER IDENTIFICATION PROGRAM
- Rede Partners is a regulated financial services provider and is required under various regulations aimed at combatting the finding of terrorism and money laundering activities to obtain, verify, and record information about the identities of each person or entity with which it deals. We may require information to assist in verifying the identity of your firm, its owners and principals. All information provided to us will be treated in the strictest confidence. We may not be able to provide services where we are unable to verify the identity of any firm or its owners and principals. Should you have any question with respect to this notice please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- These Terms exclude or limit our liability arising out of the use of, or relating to, RedeWire to the extent that the law permits us to do so. We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under relevant laws.
- While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information on RedeWire is accurate and up to date we do not give or make any warranty or representation (whether express or implied) that any such information is accurate, timely, complete or available. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage as a result of your use of, or reliance on, the information on RedeWire, or for your inability to access or use RedeWire for any period of time.
- While we endeavour to ensure that RedeWire is free from any viruses or other malicious or harmful content, we do not accept any liability for errors, delays, or damage to your computer or device as a result of using RedeWire. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have up to date antivirus software, or any other necessary equipment in order to use RedeWire safely and to avoid anything that may damage or harm your computer or device.
TERM AND TERMINATION
- These Terms will apply to you as soon as you access RedeWire and will continue to have effect until they are terminated or if you are no longer interacting with us.
- In addition to our other rights under these Terms, we may terminate or suspend your right to use the functions of our Portal at any time in our sole discretion without liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with such suspension or termination, including if you violate or breach these Terms (or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are in breach of any of these Terms) or if allowing you to access and use RedeWire or its related functions would violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations, or would expose us to any legal liability whatsoever.
- If the Terms are terminated or you are no longer interacting with us, these Terms may no longer apply. However, any provisions of the Terms that by their nature should continue to apply after termination of these Terms will do so. This includes, without limitation, all limitations on liability, choices of law and judicial forum and intellectual property protections and licenses.
- As well as these Terms, there are other terms which may apply to you. These include our Privacy Notice, which can be found [here] [link] which also includes details of the cookies that we may use on RedeWire.
- Where you are using RedeWire, you agree to comply with all applicable laws relating to data privacy including but not limited to collection, processing, use, retention, disclosure and transfer of personal data.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These Terms, RedeWire and any information contained in it will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising from these.